An internship at Theatre B is an opportunity to work with a team to provide essential support for the mission, vision, and values of a non-profit theatre company. During your time with Theatre B, you will work in multiple areas of the organization, often taking the lead in an area that fits your interests and skills.
Internships are flexible; please inquire with any questions.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Work closely with our Marketing intern on managing social media and writing press releases
- Editing and managing the Theatre B blog
- Creating various written materials including, newsletter, email blasts, programs, brochures, etc.
- Collecting and analyzing Audience data
- Constantly brainstorm for new ideas of how to develop and grow Theatre B’s audience regarding size, diversity, etc.
- Research new grants to apply for funding
- Help with editing and writing of proposals
- Help in organizing events
- Assist in pre-event preparation
- Send out mailings and invitations
- Help maintain database records
- Make enhancements to Theatre B’s website
- Create print and/or web graphics (posters, flyers, brochures, etc.)
- Assist with social media
- Design promotional materials for events
- Miscellaneous tasks as they arise
- Coordinate and organize images, logos and photographs
- Assist with social media engagement by helping manage Theatre B’s social channels.
- Monitoring social media web analytics on a weekly basis (e.g. page views, twitter followers), and provide reports of growth and other activity.
- Engaging with marketing teams on a regular basis to brainstorm ideas for new and innovative marketing and social media campaigns.
- Assist with gathering data for marketing reports and supporting a variety of marketing and advertising programs.
General responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Researching industry-specific sites (blogs, forums, etc) for product reviews, customer comments, and other relevant marketing information.
- Maintaining marketing program files.
- Data management and tracking of fundraising activities and donations, and budgeting responsibilities
- Conduct research and assessment of organizational resources such as creating job descriptions for each position, create a crisis management plan
- Manage ticket sales (input, tracking, reports)
- Act as executive assistant to the director (calendaring, administrative duties)
- Assist other interns in planning and organizing fundraising campaigns and other organizational events
If you are interested, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.